Monday, April 19, 2010

What would you like to see on this site?

Something I always enjoy when I visit a site is a poll. No matter what website I am on when I see a poll I answer it. To me it is a way of getting input from the people that visit and (hopefully) enjoy the site. When the poll is asking for ideas/contributions to the site it's even better. Well, I'm not sure if anyone else shares in my zeal for all things tabulatory (I think I just made that word up), but I know people like to share their opinion. I've included a poll to the right of this post that asks for your input on changing/expanding/improving the site. If you select the "Other" choice, I'd ask that you comment below this post. Feel free to comment on any of the other choices as well. You can choose more than one option.

No comments:

Post a Comment